Dear student and parents,
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that as a result of your academic achievement during the Spring 2022 semester at Arroyo Seco, you may be eligible for the Arroyo Seco Honor Society. This invitation does not automatically guarantee membership into this society. In order to qualify, you must have earned a 3.5 grade point average for the 3rd and the 4th quarters of your 7th grade year. If you meet this requirement, you then must complete the enclosed application form with the necessary parent signature, bring a check for the suggested $8.00 donation (make checks payable to Arroyo Seco), and complete the verification of service hours. Return the application and the check to Mrs. Loughlin in the main office by Thursday, October 7th. The service hours do not have to be completed by the time that the application is turned in. Parents can sign the service hours form with an explanation of when and where the hours will be completed at a future date.
Important Dates for the Fall Honor Society Program
1. CJSF is the one organization that officially recognizes your academic achievements.
2. The Honor Society program promotes service to our community.
3. The medals you earn can be worn to show off your academic achievement.
4. Your name will appear in the yearbook on the Honor Society page.
1. You must earn a 3.5 grade point average for both quarters before applying for the Honor Society.
2. Citizenship marks will be reviewed for acceptance into the Honor Society program.
3. You must fill out an application during one of the application periods
What medals do you earn and when?
Earn all three medals by joining the Honor Society for all three terms.
7th Grade Spring Induction - Bronze Medal
8th Grade Fall Induction - Silver Medal
8th Grade Spring Induction - Gold Medal